Sunday, November 21, 2010

April 30, 2010 Day 9


Woke up at 11:30. We got back last night at 3:30, which is early night by Barcelona standards. We got up and headed to this giant pita place. Great food. I've enjoyed the food here more than any of our previous stops. The plan was to cook dinner to save some funds, but we found ourselves along the coast and ended up trying fresh paella. This one was strictly seafood. I'm not a huge fan of it to be honest. With clams, mussels, prawns, shrimp, and scallops it tasted too briny to me. There is nothing else to balance out the flavor. We won't eat it again. Our appetizer of fried squid was excellent. Tonight we head to this place called Otto's which has three floors. We show up at midnight to an empty club. It's 1am and people start slowly coming in; by 2 am the place is packed. I love dancing and we do that 'til 5am. By the time we head home I've broken into a sweat. AWESOME NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment